One of my favorite flavors to indulge is the Matcha Green Tea!
I have always been in fond of Green Tea Matcha Ice Creams, Lattes, and of course Nestles – Green Tea Kit Kat.
Matcha flavored desserts have been on the rise for the past decade as it rapidly expands to the western food market. Now days it is more common to find a Matcha Flavored dessert from your local bake shop to Starbucks.
When I found out about Cha Cha Bars – Matcha Balls I was extremely excited to try it, not only because it was Matcha, it is also an energy booster and it is a HEALTHY snack.
The Matcha Balls is a great snack to have before and after working out, or to simply munch on throughout the day. I highly recommend this handmade snack to everyone!
I had the privilege to ask a few questions to the ChaCha Bar Owner : Chanel G.
Q&A with Chanel G.
#chachabars on Instagram
What inspired you to start a baking business?
– I’ve always had an interest in baking and I really enjoy it. I just recently started making energy bars and selling them and business has been successful so far. Thank to my friends and family for the support and spreading the word!
What is in the Matcha balls and what makes it healthy?
– The matcha balls contain pistachio’s, cashews, shredded coconut, coconut oil, dates, and of course matcha powder. The list can go on when explaining the health benefits of each ingredient, but the just is that you are consuming vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are essential to your body. Trust me when I say that you will love every bite of these match balls!
Do you only ship in Vancouver? What if you have international inquiries?
– I can ship to anywhere in Canada, however there will be additional charges for shipping. As for international inquiries, I do hope to some day send some products there once my business grows.
What other bars or snacks do you sell?
– Currently, I sell energy bars with flavors such as mango cranberry with white chocolate chip, mango cranberry, dark chocolate blueberry, apricot, and mango. Each bar is $2.50CAD or 12 bars for $25CAD.I also sell them in small bags that contain energy bites and each small bag is $4CAD.
What is your mission statement?
– To ensure my customers that every product they purchase is handmade with products that are all natural, raw, and no sugar added. If you are not 100% satisfied let me know and we can figure something out.
These Matcha balls are amazing! How much is it?
– Right now, matcha balls are $6CAD for 6 balls.
What would you tell your customers who have bought snacks from you?
– I would tell them to simply enjoy it! It gives you that boost of energy you need when working out and acts as the perfect snack to satisfy your hunger.
Chacha Bars on Instagram: @chachabars
Chanel G Website: chanelgon.wordpress.com